|Product Name||And I Think To Myself What A Wonderful World Printed Women's T-shirt|
|Please Note: All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 1 to 3CM|
Super limited run of tees are selling out fast!
Hurry and get one now before they are gone forever!
Ribbed and double stitched collar
All products are made to order and printed to the best standards available.
They do not include embellishments, such as rhinestones
GRAPHIC LAUNDRY GUIDE:
Turn your T-shirt inside out;
Wash with cold water (no more than 30°C);
Do not soak in water more than 15 minutes;
Choose neutral detergent;
|Shipping Method||Shipping Time||Shipping Fee|
|Standard||8-12 business days||$9.99|
|Priority Shipping||5-8 business days||$19.99|
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
FREE shipping on orders over $69.00+
· Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
· Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
· Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
· The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
· The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
· Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.