FIT & SIZE
Are you searching for airy, lightweight, and comfortable clothing for daily wear?
This jumpsuit is just for you! A perfect match for layering on Spring days, or for lounging around the house.
This soft and comfy onesie features a slouchy, relaxed-fitting design with a dropped crotch and convenient side pockets.
Wide Leg Jumpsuit: Jumpsuit In Flattering Cut Can Make You A Slimmer And Taller Body Shape.
Sleeveless Loose: one-piece sleeveless jumpsuits, long pants jumpsuit, loose fit, casual and baggy style.
A perfect match for light workout days, or for layering on post-sweat sesh, this soft and comfy onesie features a slouchy, relaxed-fitting design with a dropped crotch and convenient side pockets.
Pull-on design with a scoop neckline and slouchy fit.Racerback style with dropped armholes.Oversized patch pockets with a zippered pocket at back.
Fabric & Care:
- Material: polyester
- Care: Machine Wash Cold
1. Please allow 0.4-0.8inch (1-2cm) differ due to manual measurement
2. This jumpsuit is looser and can be purchased in a normal size or one size smaller.
BUST:With your bra on, measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust. Don't let the tape droop and write down this number. This is your bust size.
Waist:Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist generally around the belly button area. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not pull the measure tape too tightly.
HIPS:With your feet approximately 6" apart. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Time||Shipping Fee|
|Standard||8-12 business days||$9.99|
|Priority Shipping||5-8 business days||$19.99|
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
FREE shipping on orders over $59.00+
· Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
· Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
· Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
· The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
· The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
· Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.